AUDEBERT was founded in 1943 by the father of our current chairman and CEO, Mr. Audebert. The company’s original focus was to use elastomers to produce the soles of shoes. It became a commercial partnership (SARL) in 1976 and a corporation (SA) in 2000.

AUDEBERT’s business activity gradually grew and became more industrial in nature. After twenty years in Villepinte, Audebert moved to Mitry-Mory. This new location was part of a plan to develop the Pôle de Roissy development zone north of Paris, which represents some 8,000 business near Charles De Gaulle airport.

Today, AUDEBERT designs and produces elastomer and plastic pieces for technical use as well as various types of pipes for all sorts of professional uses (compressed air, welding, suction, transportation of liquids).






mesure audience